Hi all,
This is a space meant for scribing few points on what is soft skill training and how I became a trainer in the field. By definition, soft skills are those one should preferably have in order to work in cohesion and emphasis oneself in the crowd, if not project oneself distinctively among a crowd. Generally, soft skills are listed viz. communication skills, team spirit, positive attitude, proper gestures, mannerism and critical and creative thinking abilities. None of the said qualities can be excluded in the life of a successful person in todays' life.
To describe my entry into this particular training can be attributed primarily to a friend of mine who worked as Programme Manager in the prestigious soft skill training programme of Govt. of Kerala, Additional Skill Acquisition Programme. My academic qualifications are nowhere apt for such a training programme. I was trained as a programmer/ developer and system analyst and has a considerable amount of experience in coding for both private and public institutions. Professionally, I was an average performer but my personal circle proved me to be a good motivator and team member which helped my friend entrust me with duties of a soft skill trainer. Initially, I was also not that sure about my performance as a trainer. Even though training is totally different from teaching, I was wary of my performing as a teacher. However, I decided to quit my meagerly performing coding life and started attempting in a totally different domain.
I passed the test of time and I proved to be a better professional in new field and now I have taken this training arena seriously and started molding myself as a better trainer each day. We have a company now that takes up different government programmes and train various strata of people. You can visit our company ASSET global
This is a space meant for scribing few points on what is soft skill training and how I became a trainer in the field. By definition, soft skills are those one should preferably have in order to work in cohesion and emphasis oneself in the crowd, if not project oneself distinctively among a crowd. Generally, soft skills are listed viz. communication skills, team spirit, positive attitude, proper gestures, mannerism and critical and creative thinking abilities. None of the said qualities can be excluded in the life of a successful person in todays' life.
To describe my entry into this particular training can be attributed primarily to a friend of mine who worked as Programme Manager in the prestigious soft skill training programme of Govt. of Kerala, Additional Skill Acquisition Programme. My academic qualifications are nowhere apt for such a training programme. I was trained as a programmer/ developer and system analyst and has a considerable amount of experience in coding for both private and public institutions. Professionally, I was an average performer but my personal circle proved me to be a good motivator and team member which helped my friend entrust me with duties of a soft skill trainer. Initially, I was also not that sure about my performance as a trainer. Even though training is totally different from teaching, I was wary of my performing as a teacher. However, I decided to quit my meagerly performing coding life and started attempting in a totally different domain.
I passed the test of time and I proved to be a better professional in new field and now I have taken this training arena seriously and started molding myself as a better trainer each day. We have a company now that takes up different government programmes and train various strata of people. You can visit our company ASSET global

Amazing.... Powliiii
ReplyDelete